fredag 4 juni 2010

Man from the North

Titel
Man from the North

Text & musik
Nilla Nielsen

Utgiven
1/5 2009 som singel
4/6 2010 på albumet Higher Ground
28/1 2014 på albumet/soundtracket Valhajsflickan

Köp & lyssna
iTunes






Text
I opened  my heart to the man from the north
I know I was braver than ever before
I offered my heart to the man from the north
Oh I let down my guard, oh I let down my guard

Oh I showed my soul to you man of the north
Oh how I wanted this to be something pure
Oh I put my trust in you man of the north
Oh why you don´t see me
Oh why you don´t see me

Oh it hurts just to think of you, it´s hurting like hell
You know me all too well
Three and a half day of wonderful bliss
Oh but you´re not what I miss
oh you´re not what I miss

You´re not what I thought and you´re not what I need
I know I deserve something magically
Love is a sacred thing but you don´t see
So I guess you don´t love me
So please just set me free
`Cause you´re not good for me

Man from the north


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar