fredag 4 juni 2010

I Don't Know How To Fall In Love Anymore

Titel
I Don't Know How To Fall In Love Anymore

Text & musik
Nilla Nielsen

Utgiven
1/9 2003 på singeln Bite Me
4/6 2010 på albumet Higher Ground

Köp & lyssna
iTunes







Text
I don´t know how to fall in love anymore
As a kid I found it easy, but my heart has shut the door
I don´t really like to talk about it, and I have
Always kept things to myself inside this crazy head
And sometimes it doesn´t matter to me at all
But sometimes I miss someone to hold

Sometimes I´m waiting for somebody to come
Somebody to sweep me off my feet and take me in his arms and run
But I don´t know if that moment will ever come
And until that day I guess I´ll live like a nun
Suppose you think I´m sounding like a really lonely girl
And sometimes that is true , yes, but mostly life is pearl

I don´t really know the last time I was deeply in love
Was still just a child, loving and wild, must have been 1985
I don´t really need a man now to live my life
But in a cold night I feel lonely and my heart it feels like ice
Still it isn´t as bad as it sounds you see, cause we´re doing pretty ok here,
my guitar and me

And I´ve really tried a lot of times to fall in love
But I guess I failed each time, maybe each time I tried too hard
I tried a lot of times, but I guess I failed each time maybe I didn´t try hard enough
I tried n´tried and tried, but I guess I failed each time
Still I don´t know what I do wrong

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar